Pioneers in sustainable tourism
We know that when you are touring around the Basque Country you value nature, the countryside and the environment highly .
To this end, and to offer you unbeatable surroundings, we have obtained the European Eco-label for Sustainable Tourism.
Would you like to know what we do to be sustainable?
With you in mind , in Gorosarri rural house promoting sustainable tourism, we have adopted the following measures:
- When refurbishing the building, we maintained the architectural style of the area and used elements from the original farmhouse
- We use renewable energy
- We use the appropriate amount of water
- We separate and classify waste and reuse organic waste
- Our agricultural products are ecological , and never exposed to chemicals or pesticides. In this way, our tomatoes taste of tomatoes
- In Gorosarri the food we offer you comes local shops and small-scale farmers
One of , at the World Summit on Tourism for Sustainable Development 2015, we committed ourselves to :
- Integrate sustainability into our planning and management
- Support the well-being of local communities
- Generate less waste
- Consume less water and not to contaminate it
- Use ecologically efficient processes
- Promote renewable energies
- Inform you how to travel in a responsible way